Compliment the person above you! GAME

Everything about you is awesome your name, your pfp, your biography, it is awesome and inspiring

Compliment the person above you! GAME
And EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS AWESOME KYLIE!!!!!! ESPECIALLY your personality!!!!!!!! Believe me ur the coolest one here! AND THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT HOW TO NOT BE SCARED OF dAwGs lmaoo

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I LOVEEE your personality, Ash! Its the energy you have to make me laugh!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re so nice, Brooke! I LOVE you! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Everything about you is perfect, your personality, your pfp, your generosity…

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Bro you are so kind woah to hard to even explain how kind and nice you are

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ok I know I've said this more this a million times and idk how much more I'm going to say this in future but lOvE yOuR nEw PfP
Reducio
sorry for the mess

YOU ARE THE BEST HELPER KYLIE AND YOU'RE THE BEST PERSON TO EXIST!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a very high-energy, bubbly, and fun person!

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the way you've organized your profile! It's very aesthetically pleasing! <3

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name and pfp are very pretty! And you seem very nice!! :)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so nice and always a joy to talk to! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone