The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat

Wow That's Great!! :)

I've also added everyone to the club page - the other stuff might need to be longer, as it looks uneven with all the members (but I'm not complaining, it's awesome that so many people are fantasy Lovers! <3 )

Also, It seems like a lot of people are Pjo Fans and Love Writing... (myself included) so would anybody like to do an activity?

( Also if you haven't read it - you can read it online for free! I linked it in the Book Suggestions List!)

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Name Kylie (you can call me Ky)
House gryffindor
Year first
Fav hp and wings of fire 🔥

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Kylie Johnson wrote: 21 May 2024, 18:15 Name Kylie (you can call me Ky)
House gryffindor
Year first
Fav hp and wings of fire 🔥
Welcome to the Fantasy Club Ky!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Calling All Writers and PJO Lovers!
@Tracey Bailey , @Estelle Nyx , @Topaz November, @Leaf Shard, @Kaitlyn Connor, @Ophelia Northwell, @Violet Rohr, @Seraphina K Merryweather, @Kiera Roseline, @Rowan Bellegno, @Minnie Duke , @Mia Fuzy , @Genevieve Delacourt , @Danielle Alden, @Giselle Lam , @Kylie Johnson

Hello!

So... I know some of us like Pjo ( Or a lot of us), and I thought it might be kind of fun to do a Pjo Fanfiction writing challenge!

Depending on how many people are interested, you'll be divided into teams, each team will get one prompt and each person will get assigned ONE character that they must incorporate into the story.

At the end, maybe I could post it At the Counter for voting, and the team with the most votes wins?

Please let me know on this thread if you're interested!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Um...sure? I've read like....most of the first series and a bunch of other of his books...sure!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 May 2024, 00:11 Um...sure? I've read like....most of the first series and a bunch of other of his books...sure!
Nice!

Well if at least one more person is interested, we can do it!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Can I participate?

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Im in for it!

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
I've read all the books from all the series except for the chalice of the gods... so I'm in!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Cool!


So.. now we have an even number - 4 people.
@Minnie Duke @Giselle Lam @Mia Fuzy @Violet Rohr

If anybody else would really, really like to participate, let me know! Otherwise, sign ups for the activity are closed!


I used a random name picker to generate your teams!

Minnie and Violet, you are Camp Jupiter!
Mia and Giselle, you are Camp Half-Blood!

Here are your assigned characters... Try to incorporate them somewhere!

Mia: Juniper
Minnie: Annabeth
Violet: Leo
Giselle: Clarisse


And just to confirm, each team is writing their own story. You can discuss it through owls, or if it's easier, discuss it here! ( Just know that it is a contest, and the other team can see your plans..)

Hopefully everyone has fun! The "due date" for now is May 29, but I can always extend it! No need to rush!