Register
Sign in

22 May 2024, 02:32
Mentorship Program: Mentees  Sign up 
Audrey Gallant wrote: 19 May 2024, 08:39 Name: Audrey Margaret Gallant
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I'm not sure so I guess I didn't
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I find the registration process kind of confusing and how the Hogwarts System works. Technically everything. I want to meet more friends, learn about Hogwarts, and have fun with other players!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes :)
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yup, this is my first one.

Approved - Orion
Hello Audrey, welcome to Hio! My name is Charlie and I will be your mentor! Expect an owl shortly, with a few things to get us started. <3

Charlie | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan
⠀⠀⠀

22 May 2024, 13:18
Landon O'Brian wrote: 20 May 2024, 09:50
Name: Landon O'Brian
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Not yet
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I want to discover the Site and write my first roleplay.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes, It's my first account.
Approved - Orion
Hey there! I’m Sage and I’m going to be your mentor! Expect an owl from me momentarily!

“We are impossibilities living in an impossible world.”

23 May 2024, 00:25
Name: Delilah Fraser
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? no
Are you registered with Index? no? at least I don't think so... :what:
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I would like to know how to get around on here, and how to socialize, and as much as someone could possibly explain to me without me being too much of an inconvenience:) I just really need help because I am super lost
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? I think I do
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? yes, this is my first account, and first ever time being part of an rpg

Approved Lear 5/24/24

Delilah Fraser :) Gryffindor best in the west

23 May 2024, 13:18
Hii !
Name ~ Aria Woods
Do you have a completed encyclopedia ? Nop
Are you registered with Index ? Nop
What needs do you specifically have ? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
I want to learn about what we can do on the website and make new friends
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program ? Yes !
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io ? If no, what was the name of your old account ? Yes it is !
Accepted - Orion
Thank you to anyone who wants to be my mentor! <3
Last edited by Aria Woods on 27 May 2024, 10:43, edited 2 times in total.

~
RP color : #3e7b3d

24 May 2024, 13:17
Name: Jess McLeod
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
What needs do you specifically have? I have absolutely no idea how any of this works! I love writing, and am a huge fan of everything I've seen so far, but I'm completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of amazing opportunities and resources!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes

Approved Lear 5/24/24

"Mon petite étoile à neutrons"
Stamina 2 | Evasion 9 | Strength 1 | Wisdom 7 | Arcane power 7 | Accuracy 9
RP colour: #C49735

26 May 2024, 00:48
Cass Ito wrote: 21 May 2024, 01:20 Name: Cass Ito
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?
Not yet
Are you registered with Index?
Nope
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
I'm finding the index and the encyclopedia a bit confusing, as well as the ability and sports systems
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?
I do
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?
This is my first account :)

Accepted - Orion
Hi there Cass, I’m going to be your mentor. Please be on the lookout for an owl from me shortly 🖤

26 May 2024, 02:04
Name : Ella Foster
What needs do you specifically have? I need to have a Mentor to help me at the start and give me lire informations about this website.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program ? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io ? Yes

Accepted - Orion

26 May 2024, 13:05
Ella Foster wrote: 26 May 2024, 02:04 Name : Ella Foster
What needs do you specifically have? I need to have a Mentor to help me at the start and give me lire informations about this website.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program ? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io ? Yes

Accepted - Orion
Hi Ella, I'm Julia and I'll be your mentor. Expect an owl from me soon!

jules jenks xx

29 May 2024, 04:35
Aria Woods wrote: 23 May 2024, 13:18 Hii !
Name ~ Aria Woods
What needs do you specifically have ? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program ? Yes !
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io ? If no, what was the name of your old account ? Yes it is !
Accepted - Orion
No one....? I repost this because it's already been a week...

~
RP color : #3e7b3d

29 May 2024, 07:15
Aria Woods wrote: 29 May 2024, 04:35
Aria Woods wrote: 23 May 2024, 13:18 Hii !
Name ~ Aria Woods
What needs do you specifically have ? (For example, you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io ? If not, what was the name of your old account ? Yes, it is !
Accepted - Orion
No one....? I repost this because it's already been a week...
Hello there,

Apologies, it might have been missed.

My name is Atlas Anderson, the legendary Peepaw. I will be your mentor, expect an owl from me soon. ^^

i am the agent of chaos.
First year | Prefect of Slytherin| Quidditch player