Compliment the person above you!
I love talking to you in games as well! Also, love it how you're so kind to everyone. And I like your vibe!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Your profile is so nice and I love the background, Ash! I give you happy wishes for the rest of your life, and I can't believe you are in Hufflepuff! I always wanted to be in Hufflepuff too!
Anyways, you're so kind to tell Brookline Quiin that, thank you!
Anyways, you're so kind to tell Brookline Quiin that, thank you!
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore
Compliment the person above you!
You seem really friendly and nice!!
" someone will remember us,
ㅤ i say.
ㅤ even in another time"
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you, and you're a great friend with Victoria too!
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore
Compliment the person above you!
Hi Zoe!! You're very sweet and I like your name!! Plus it's so nice how you give sweet compliments to everybody!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
ASHIE YOUR PFP SHINES LIKE A STAR
!!!!!!! 
Also you are THE BEST black haired person ever!!!!
!!!!!!! 
Also you are THE BEST black haired person ever!!!!
Compliment the person above you!
ok i know this is a pretty basic compliment, but YOUR PFP IS SO COOL. HOW DID YOU GET IT?Kylie Johnson wrote: 21 May 2024, 14:02 ASHIE YOUR PFP SHINES LIKE A STAR!!!!!!!
Also you are THE BEST black haired person ever!!!!
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
Compliment the person above you!
I searched up gryffindor girl art and found this also girl your name Sarah sailor slay love it your initials are S.S Double s ssssssss Ima call you that S.S that is really cool in my opinion
Compliment the person above you!
KYLIEEEEEEE!!!!!!! YOUR PFP SHINES BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS!!!!!!!!!Kylie Johnson wrote: 21 May 2024, 14:02 ASHIE YOUR PFP SHINES LIKE A STAR!!!!!!!
Also you are THE BEST black haired person ever!!!!
AND YOU'RE THE BEST GRYFFINDOR AND THE COOLEST AND I LOVE YOUR VIBE FR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is pretty cool
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!