Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love talking to you in games as well! Also, love it how you're so kind to everyone. And I like your vibe!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your profile is so nice and I love the background, Ash! I give you happy wishes for the rest of your life, and I can't believe you are in Hufflepuff! I always wanted to be in Hufflepuff too!
Anyways, you're so kind to tell Brookline Quiin that, thank you!

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really friendly and nice!!

" someone will remember us,
ㅤ i say.
ㅤ even in another time"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you, and you're a great friend with Victoria too!

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hi Zoe!! You're very sweet and I like your name!! Plus it's so nice how you give sweet compliments to everybody!!! :)

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ASHIE YOUR PFP SHINES LIKE A STAR ⭐️!!!!!!! 😝

Also you are THE BEST black haired person ever!!!!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Kylie Johnson wrote: 21 May 2024, 14:02 ASHIE YOUR PFP SHINES LIKE A STAR ⭐️!!!!!!! 😝

Also you are THE BEST black haired person ever!!!!
ok i know this is a pretty basic compliment, but YOUR PFP IS SO COOL. HOW DID YOU GET IT?

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I searched up gryffindor girl art and found this also girl your name Sarah sailor slay love it your initials are S.S Double s ssssssss Ima call you that S.S that is really cool in my opinion

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Kylie Johnson wrote: 21 May 2024, 14:02 ASHIE YOUR PFP SHINES LIKE A STAR ⭐️!!!!!!! 😝

Also you are THE BEST black haired person ever!!!!
KYLIEEEEEEE!!!!!!! YOUR PFP SHINES BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS!!!!!!!!!
AND YOU'RE THE BEST GRYFFINDOR AND THE COOLEST AND I LOVE YOUR VIBE FR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤩🤩

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is pretty cool

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!