Register
Sign in

16 May 2024, 00:13
Mentorship Program: Mentors  Sign up 
Name: Reyna Evergreen
Year: 2nd
Have you been active on this account or another account consistently for the last 6 months?: Yes, only this one.
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: Yes
Are you registered with Index?: Yes
Why do you want to be a mentor?: This community has helped me so much and I have made many friends from being here. I would love to contribute something to this community as well to pay back for what it has given me. From time to time, I have answered questions and helped others and so I feel this is a great way to pay back to the community.
I never had a mentor but I met few people in my first RP, who I began to owl with who helped me out. So I realized how valuable this program is and can be. Therefore, I would love to a part of it and help the community in the same way it has helped me.

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 7 • eva 7 • str 6 • wis 8 • arc 6 • acc 6 | I N P C

19 May 2024, 17:37
Mentorship Program: Mentors  Sign up 
Name: Aleksandra FairBairn
Year: 1st
Have you been active on this account or another account consistently for the last 6 months? Sense March of 2023
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes
Are you registered with Index? Yes
Why do you want to be a mentor?
I want to help out the newer members of the community and guide them on the right path and to help them enjoy and love this site just as much as I do. Being a mentor and helping my mentees get their barings of the site and to understand it and also enjoy it and be less intimidated would mean the world to me if I can at least be helpful and maybe a little bit of a light to someone’s day.