Compliment the person above you! GAME

you're very cool! and yep it is.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
(Seungminnnnn) I love your fc (a lot omg)!

And I'm a monster on the hill

Compliment the person above you! GAME
HELLO VIOLET!!!!!!!
Ur the sweetest person I'd ever met and fun to talk to!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ASHIE
Reducio
can I call you that?
you are one of the people I look for when going on this website

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Reducio
Ofc u can call me anything u want ((:

KYLIEEE!!! U r also one of the people I look for in here.
I like ur vibe and love it how we both love crazy stuff LIKE GHOSTS LOL

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]You seem very nice and I really like your avatar!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really sweet, I love your personality and your name feels elegant!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]thanks! <3

I love how your, like, very energetic and I love your rather talk in games than the chats! :grin:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re really sweet and nice! You’re my first friend at the Hogwarts express! So this is IC

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really kind! I love you'll give away sweets and food to your friends!!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?