Last person to post wins!
N O
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Last person to post wins!
Yup we still win
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
yayayayayayay!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
NONONONONONO
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Last person to post wins!
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Mia is correct
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
NoOoOo
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Last person to post wins!
Mwahahah!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
yeajh
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.