Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

N O

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yup we still win 🏆

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yayayayayayay!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NONONONONONO

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mia is correct

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NoOoOo

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mwahahah!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hahaha your winning with me

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeajh

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.