Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

77, ok! Have fun and take your time!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
[quote]77, ok! Have fun and take your time!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
76

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
78

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
78

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
78

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
77

"Just because you are soft doesn't mean you are not a force."
STA: 8 | EV: 7 | STR: 1 | WIS: 8 | AP: 8 | ACC: 8