Take the last letter and make a new word

the Netherlands

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Take the last letter and make a new word
Nothing

" someone will remember us,
ㅤ i say.
ㅤ even in another time"

Take the last letter and make a new word
Groovy

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Yacht

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Tarantula

issuefr. My shop!

Take the last letter and make a new word
Alien 👽

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Sauce

Chill qnd relax

Take the last letter and make a new word
Extrication

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam