Take the last letter and make a new word

linguistics

" someone will remember us,
ㅤ i say.
ㅤ even in another time"

Take the last letter and make a new word
Sadistic

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Troll

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Yellow

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Take the last letter and make a new word
[quote]Wonderful

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Take the last letter and make a new word
Looks

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Take the last letter and make a new word
[quote]Slytherin

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish