Oliver Beckett

Name: Oliver Becket
Species: Human
Blood: Pure

Patronus - NA
Boggart - NA
Pet - NA

History:

Oliver Lee Beckett was born April 10th, 2012, in London, England. He grew up in Finchingfield, just bordering London, where houses were connected; each home was different. He would spend his winters reading his sister’s old books under his bed, waiting and preparing for the day he would finally join her at school. During the summer, he would run through the forest with his siblings, climb trees, and swim in the neighboring waters. That was until Max came of age and he could finally do magic outs out of Hogwarts. We would gather around him and watch as he mastered random spells he found hidden in secret passage ways, signed F&G.

Oliver was rarely friendly to people in his town. He didn’t have to be, they all knew him. He was the youngest in town until the day Sammy was born. He was used to being the one everyone awed at, but with a baby around? Not happening.

He had a best friend once: Salazar Mikinkala. But after he went to Hogwarts, being one year older than Oliver, he was sorted into Slytherin and changed. He was meaner and harder and far less emotionally stable.

The summer before he got into Hogwarts, a bird flew past the window and stopped. Mid-air, it just stopped. Then it turned into the window and stared at Oliver. He blinked, and it fell dead. He thought he finally showed a sign of magic! He turned around, ready to tell his family, when he was met with Max, wand in hand. He smirked.

When he was ten, Oliver accidentally sent a teapot at his brother’s face. He was trying to tell him, Arthur, that there was a spider in the tub and not to worry because I could kill it. Arthur, of course, laughed in his face. I don’t blame him. I’m terrified of spiders! But I’m trying to get past that.. He may or may not have deserved it.

Hell is caring about other people