What does it mean to you?

amazing

What does it mean to you?
THE OWLHOUSE SHOW

What does it mean to you?
Lumity(iykyk)

What does it mean to you?
LOVE AND ONE OF THE BEST SHIPS!!!

What does it mean to you?
Heart

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

What does it mean to you?
Blood.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
War

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

What does it mean to you?
WWI

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
Europe

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Continent

We don't now what life throws at us, this is what makes life the best roller coaster.