Last person to post wins!
WOMP WOMP yourself
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
[quote]who is the winner?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Whoever bribes me enough
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
I AM THE WINNNNERRRRR MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elisa Wagner | ClΓ©ment Guillaume Cantegrel
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
Last person to post wins!
WHO'S BEING MEAN TO YOU????? I! WILL! GET! THEEEEEMMMM!!! BEWARE MOMMY'S VICTORIE TACTICS!
Also yes to your questions @Mia Fuzy and @Kylie Johnson
" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|βββββββThe Messy Deskβββββββ
Last person to post wins!
, oh my gosh, I just look here when I need a laugh, and it's never fails!!
![]()
![]()
And also I'm...
winning!!![]()
Last person to post wins!
Hahahaha
I am WINNING not you
~ LS ~ Β€ First Year Β€ #9e7900 Β€ Hufflepuff
Last person to post wins!
[quote]*hands Lucas a trophy* congrats!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Thank you ! *take the trophy*
~ LS ~ Β€ First Year Β€ #9e7900 Β€ Hufflepuff