Last person to post wins!
Simon Poe wrote: 13 May 2024, 23:35 was that? English. I saved my kids from a kidnapper that forced them to watch TV that's bad for them.
Sure, lets say that.
Dang, wait, you have kids?!Jk, but this
![]()
Last person to post wins!
no. Just a joke. go to page 818 or 819
Last person to post wins!
>:C
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Last person to post wins!
...
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
don't worry about it. @Kylie Johnson Yes, you are safe. MOMMY WILL SAVE YOU WHEN U R IN DANGER SO JUST LET ME KNOW KKK?
Last person to post wins!
I will win this game
~ LS ~ ¤ First Year ¤ #9e7900 ¤ Hufflepuff
BECAUSE IM WINNING