14 May 2024, 01:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
33
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
14 May 2024, 01:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 May 2024, 06:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
33
| A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take |
βββββ ο½₯ qοΎβ: *.β½ .* :βοΎ. βββββ
14 May 2024, 11:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34
We don't now what life throws at us, this is what makes life the best roller coaster.
14 May 2024, 12:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35
| A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take |
βββββ ο½₯ qοΎβ: *.β½ .* :βοΎ. βββββ
14 May 2024, 13:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35
| A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take |
βββββ ο½₯ qοΎβ: *.β½ .* :βοΎ. βββββ
14 May 2024, 13:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
32
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.