Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

33

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
33

A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─────
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
34

We don't now what life throws at us, this is what makes life the best roller coaster.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
35

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
36

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
35

A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─────
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
35

A million dreams is all itΒ΄s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─────
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
32

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.