Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

NO
>:C

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Man this Power rangers season is bomb, can i have more popcorn in this basement?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
HAHA! AS EXPECTED, THE CHILDREN LIKE THE SERIES
IM A GENIUS
I SHALL BRING DOWN SOME MORE POPCORN FOR YOU, BASEMENT CHILDREN

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
8 steps in with a vaccum and vaccums up the kids* HAHA! I HAVE YOU BACK!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NO
NOT A VACCUUM
YOU CHEATER

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
*escapes* MY CHILDSEYS BE SAFABLE NOW

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
what da heck on thus beautiful tho dirty earth had happen?!!?!! :shock:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
was that? English. I saved my kids from a kidnapper that forced them to watch TV that's bad for them.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█