Last person to post wins!
I win
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
*turns it to chocolate*
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
I don't know.. *turns into angry karen mom* WHAT ARE MY CHILDREN DOING? BEHAVE!
" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|βββββββThe Messy Deskβββββββ
Last person to post wins!
Your children are in my basement :3
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Last person to post wins!
" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|βββββββThe Messy Deskβββββββ
and laughs in your face