Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I win

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
so there's no more trophy then...

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Makes trophy πŸ† and laughs in your face

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*turns it to chocolate*

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
...what did I walk in to...

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I don't know.. *turns into angry karen mom* WHAT ARE MY CHILDREN DOING? BEHAVE!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Your children are in my basement :3

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:unimpressed: :shock: :shock2: :fear: :horror: :angry: :angry2: :@ :voldemort: :tongueangry: :erk: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: RAAAAAGHH! I WILL GET YOU! MOMMY'S COMIN', SWEETIES!