9 May 2024, 14:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-93
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
9 May 2024, 17:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
9 May 2024, 17:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-93 okay I'll send an owl!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
9 May 2024, 17:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-92
Thanks !
Thanks !
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
9 May 2024, 17:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-92 Your welcome!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
9 May 2024, 17:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-91
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
9 May 2024, 17:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-92
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
9 May 2024, 17:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-90
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff