Last person to post wins!
aw thank you! I used AI to make it look more realistic than my other one
Last person to post wins!
I like to switch back and forth between realistic and anime.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
I win this is probably the last time I'll ever post 









Isabella Rose Whitworth
Last person to post wins!
No
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Nooooooo!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
That wasn't nice!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
*Melts your trophy*
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
That wasn't very nice either!
Last person to post wins!
naw
☆*: .。. Don't change yourself for others .。.:*☆