What does it mean to you?

Missing

Isabella Rose Whitworth

What does it mean to you?
milk

What does it mean to you?
Cereal

Isabella Rose Whitworth

What does it mean to you?
unfrosted(the movie)

What does it mean to you?
unknown

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

What does it mean to you?
it's a new movie, just came out on netflix. for some reason when I clicked to see the reply, i figured someone would say unknown lm*o

Frozen 2(I swear i'm not a 3 year old)

What does it mean to you?
When I put in unknown that was the first thing I thought of too
Elsa!! maybe Anna too
I'm also not 3 years old :) :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

What does it mean to you?
sisters
still can't believe it came out almost 5 years ago, and I saw the first one in theatres when I was younger

What does it mean to you?
redness...

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

What does it mean to you?
anger