What song are you currently listening to?

I Wonder - J Hope ft. Jungkook

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Potter's waltz ( Harry Potter )

What song are you currently listening to?
First Burn- from Hamilton

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

What song are you currently listening to?
Rhinestone eyes - Everything Gorillaz

}~I asire to inspire before I expire~{

What song are you currently listening to?
Stay Gold - BTS

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Sweater Weather- The Neighborhood

Isabella Rose Whitworth

What song are you currently listening to?
What I've Done - LInkin Parks


AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT!!!!!

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

What song are you currently listening to?
hotel-Montell Fish

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
The Drain - Bad Omens

What song are you currently listening to?
Hide Away- Daya

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7