5 May 2024, 03:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-20
I am, ish. I have a bunch of irl work. how are you?
I am, ish. I have a bunch of irl work. how are you?
5 May 2024, 04:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-21 pretty well! I was the same, but it's finally winding down and I can get some sanity back
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 May 2024, 04:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-22
haha, nice! Mine will come at some point, sadly not too sonn.
haha, nice! Mine will come at some point, sadly not too sonn.
5 May 2024, 11:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-24
| A million dreams is all it´s gonna take |
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────
5 May 2024, 13:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-23
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started