✓ Posting photos

When I want to post an image itself on this website, it always changes to a link, even if I click the image button. Does anyone know why’s that?

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

✓ Posting photos
I tried, but it didn’t work.

I was trying to post this to our founder, Zach, because the post number didn’t change after I sent a post in the games room of the leaky cauldron.

It was like this:
https//ibb.co/TTSL39c

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

✓ Posting photos

Code: Select all

[url=https://ibb.co/V2fSbFB][img]/images/upload/u0t6vc848jii.webp[/img][/url]

Delete the url after going to BBCodes on imgbb!

Reducio
Image posted by the member


Image posted by the member

Hope this helps!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

✓ Posting photos
When you upload to imgbb, click on the full bbcode option, so you can get the correct code. If you just copy the original link they give you, it is not an uploaded picture (it just links to their site).

✓ Posting photos
Thanks! I made it!

url=https://ibb.co/GvPjftK]Image posted by the member[/url

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

✓ Posting photos
Yay!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?