Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-20

I am, ish. I have a bunch of irl work. how are you?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-21 pretty well! I was the same, but it's finally winding down and I can get some sanity back :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-22

haha, nice! Mine will come at some point, sadly not too sonn.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-23

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-24

A million dreams is all it´s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-23

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-23

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-25

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)