Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-16
Me too, but I've been better! And oof, I hope you get your rl work done soon!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-17

Oh, I won't. I have one more day of this on Monday, and it'll last through at least half of next week.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-16
Oh darn, well, I hope it goes easy then!! :)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-17
Haha, thank you. I hope so, too. :)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-16
Np! This isn't going anywhere, is it? :lol:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-17

Haha! Nope. We just keep going back and forth. :lol:
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-18 *poof!* hi hi

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-17 hi!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-19 hi hi Brookline. I saw your rpg request, lemme know if you're interested in maybe having our characters meet

and hi hi Kaitlyn. hope you both are well!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)