5 May 2024, 03:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
Me too, but I've been better! And oof, I hope you get your rl work done soon!
5 May 2024, 03:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-17
Oh, I won't. I have one more day of this on Monday, and it'll last through at least half of next week.
Oh, I won't. I have one more day of this on Monday, and it'll last through at least half of next week.
5 May 2024, 03:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18 *poof!* hi hi
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 May 2024, 03:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19 hi hi Brookline. I saw your rpg request, lemme know if you're interested in maybe having our characters meet
and hi hi Kaitlyn. hope you both are well!
and hi hi Kaitlyn. hope you both are well!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)