Take the last letter and make a new word

Elegant

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Take the last letter and make a new word
Teardrop

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Take the last letter and make a new word
Professor

A million dreams is all it´s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────

Take the last letter and make a new word
Regressor

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Take the last letter and make a new word
Rhizobium

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Momentous

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Call

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Take the last letter and make a new word
Leucoplast

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Tapeworm :lol:

A million dreams is all it´s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────