Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Sorry I accidentally left my iPad at home so I didn't have it at school. Also, I win

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
But You don't

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh yes I do

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Um... ✨aCtUaLlY i WiN✨ :lol:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Maybe

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes. Not maybe.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ok, maybe yes?! :lol: , I can't take this much longer, xD

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh dear.🤦🏻‍♀️:lol:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What? I'm competitive just like you..! :crylaugh:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Irl I am actually not that competitive XD... and now that I think about IC Viva's not either XD XD

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature