Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
I am slightly concerned about what those whistling emoji's are supposed to mean.![]()
![]()
![]()
Last person to post wins!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
Thanks for the compliment, I guess? I'm relieved to know that statement was sincere. I was kind of trying to for an HP vibe, I do kind of look like this Irl but my glasses aren't exactly circular.
Last person to post wins!
cool... IRL I look almost like my pfp..., just not as anime Sorry to break this insisting HP conversation but...I WINNNNNN
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
Not on my watch! Also, I don't know if you noticed but round two of our dueling forum has begun. I am awaiting your reply.
Last person to post wins!
Then I´ll take over the win
| A million dreams is all it´s gonna take |
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────
Last person to post wins!
I noticed it just school and track has been keeping me busy, I'll try to reply tomorrow!Anthony Kingsmage wrote: 1 May 2024, 18:09Not on my watch! Also, I don't know if you noticed but round two of our dueling forum has begun. I am awaiting your reply.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Anthony Kingsmage