Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Fair enough, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:) not at all... :whistling: :whistling: :cheers:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am slightly concerned about what those whistling emoji's are supposed to mean. :suspicious: :eyebrow: :anxious:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: nothing at all :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: I am completely sincere with that statement...

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thanks for the compliment, I guess? I'm relieved to know that statement was sincere. I was kind of trying to for an HP vibe, I do kind of look like this Irl but my glasses aren't exactly circular.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
cool... IRL I look almost like my pfp..., just not as anime Sorry to break this insisting HP conversation but...I WINNNNNN

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not on my watch! Also, I don't know if you noticed but round two of our dueling forum has begun. I am awaiting your reply.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Then I´ll take over the win :biggrin:

A million dreams is all it´s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Anthony Kingsmage wrote: 1 May 2024, 18:09
Not on my watch! Also, I don't know if you noticed but round two of our dueling forum has begun. I am awaiting your reply.
I noticed it just school and track has been keeping me busy, I'll try to reply tomorrow! :)

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sounds Good, I look forward to it.