What does it mean to you?
Shopping
| A million dreams is all it´s gonna take |
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────
What does it mean to you?
Mall.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
What does it mean to you?
dark and utter despair
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
What does it mean to you?
Backyard. Why do you have a mall vendetta, Colin?
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
What does it mean to you?
Swimming pool
| A million dreams is all it´s gonna take |
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────
What does it mean to you?
fish
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
What does it mean to you?
Pond
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.