Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

be there rq

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I will replace Izzy in Jeopardy with @Prat Pass. Also, Prat please delete your post in that forum and prepare to answer the question.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sorry I was doing TCAP statewide testing so I wasn't able to answer. Also @ Mia Fuzy and @Simon Poe, I love y'all's new profile pics. They're so cute!!

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
In that case will add you back in and we can get started once more. I suggest you act quickly, Mia has a $400 lead.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sorry if I answer a little slow, I'm at school right now trying to get through my classes.

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Izzy Whitworth wrote: 30 Apr 2024, 16:59 Sorry if I answer a little slow, I'm at school right now trying to get through my classes.
Stop bunking class dawg

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
naughty naughtyy

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@Prat Pass I didn't know if you noticed we started the Jeopardy game and you can start to answer the questions. Just abide by the rules and you can join the game.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@Prat Pass What does "bunking class" mean?
Edit: nvm I looked it up.

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Honestly, I do this during school as well. Thankfully I work quick and I can make this work. However, I understand that school come priority and I can be patient with people. Also, @Izzy Whitworth please reply to the Jeapordy Forum when you get the chance.