Last person to post wins!
[quote]Heyo! I made it!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
oooooh. Where do I get one?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
Just to be sure. @Izzy Whitworth did you find the Jeopardy forum? I would hate to continue without giving you a chance to play.
Last person to post wins!
yeah...
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
I could make you one, if you'd like?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 30 Apr 2024, 15:30Yes please! I mean if you do have time.I could make you one, if you'd like?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 30 Apr 2024, 15:31Tracey Bailey wrote: 30 Apr 2024, 15:30Yes please! I mean if you do have time.I could make you one, if you'd like?I do! Could you owl me her appearance, her age, and whether you want it in anime style or not?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
@Mia Fuzy They're so cute! You'll love them!
" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|βββββββThe Messy Deskβββββββ
Last person to post wins!
How to find itAnthony Kingsmage wrote: 30 Apr 2024, 15:01Alright, I will post the forum soon. Anyone else who wants to join can do so next round.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
Games Room In The Leaky Cauldron @Prat Pass you may need to replace Izzy. I will wait for a little longer though, don't post until I confirm.