Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Anthony Kingsmage wrote: 30 Apr 2024, 14:14
@Izzy Whitworth says: Are those lines from Transformers?
Correct! You win tonight's Daily Double on Jeapordy! @Izzy Whitworth is ahead by $100! Also, this just gave me a great idea for a jeopardy game forum. Should I do it?
Yesssssssss! Should it be Harry Potter themed or anything?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'll likely make it Harry Potter Theme at first and then we can move on to other topics. I'll start making the forum and I'll owl you when I'm ready. In the meantime would anyone else like to join? We need at least 1-2 more people if you're interested.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'll join!

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yay! This is going to be fun.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alright, I will post the forum soon. Anyone else who wants to join can do so next round.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I posted!!!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I will post soon. Let the game begin!! Also, @Izzy Whitworth be ready to post the answer.
Last edited by Anthony Kingsmage on 30 Apr 2024, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I WILL WIN In both topics :)

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
SIMON! I loooove your new profile Picture! Where did you get it?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.