Take the last letter and make a new word

Elite

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Take the last letter and make a new word
Economy

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Take the last letter and make a new word
Yarn

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Take the last letter and make a new word
Glycogen

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Nitrogen

Stam:10 - Eva: 5 - Str: 15 - Wis:5 - ArcP:1 - Acc:10 - Ability: Broken Broomshaft, Evasive Maneuvers
"Just keep swinging"

Take the last letter and make a new word
neon

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
necromancer... I have no idea where that came from..... :meninblack:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Roundabout

A million dreams is all it´s gonna take
For the world we´re gonna make *ੈ✩
───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────

Take the last letter and make a new word
Thimble

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.