Take the last letter and make a new word
Elation

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Neverending

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Take the last letter and make a new word
guess

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Sell

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Take the last letter and make a new word
leftover

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Red

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Take the last letter and make a new word
denial

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Leech

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Take the last letter and make a new word
horizon

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector