Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I like storms too. By only when I'm able to harness their powers and smite my enemies. My all time favorite weather is the cool weather we get in Autumn. Cool air, cool breeze, good day for me.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@ Mia Fuzy I wasn't calling you dumb! I swear I wouldn't do that. I'm not that mean.
@ Prat Pass how dare you accuse me of calling someone dumb. I'm personally offended. *dramatic hair flip*
@Anthony Kingsmage It's stormy where I am too. I hope the storm goes away for you.

Also y'all's day may be bad but as bad as mine. All my freinds are in Branson, Missouri on a really fun band/orchastra/choir trip. All my friends got to go except for me. I have absolutely nobody to talk to bc I have no other friends (that's kinda sad). Also I'm in band class rn and there's only two other kids here but I barely know either of them. Also we had state testing for the past two weeks so...

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
aww... I hope your friends get back soon

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thanks! They'll be back Monday (it's Friday where I am)

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Can't be worse than mine, all my friends are in completely different cities, last i saw one of them was 6 months ago and others like 3 years ago

But we thug it out ig

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
did you mean hug?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh. ok... ig it does mean "I guess" right?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ok. thanks! truce?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█