25 Apr 2024, 15:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
25 Apr 2024, 15:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Apr 2024, 15:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
25 Apr 2024, 16:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Apr 2024, 18:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12
βCause Iβm your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
25 Apr 2024, 19:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
26 Apr 2024, 02:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
26 Apr 2024, 02:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
13
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish