25 Apr 2024, 14:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
25 Apr 2024, 14:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Apr 2024, 14:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
25 Apr 2024, 14:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1
There are no strangers here; only people you havenβt yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
25 Apr 2024, 14:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
25 Apr 2024, 14:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Apr 2024, 15:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
25 Apr 2024, 15:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Apr 2024, 15:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
6
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
25 Apr 2024, 15:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish