Last person to post wins!
Simon Poe wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 17:12Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 14:57Yeah. There's a movie. It's just not related to the anime. is that what you were talking about, tracey?Yes, Avatar: The Last Airbender
Unless your talking about the movie, then no, I haven't seen itSSSH THERE IS NO MOVIE
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Are we no longer arguing about who wins? Are we instead arguing 'bout movies?
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
Last person to post wins!
Well i don't wanna win, and i won't let anyone win
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
I think this is actually a good idea! You should do it.Prat Pass wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 17:04 I'm gonna open a shop where every dime you pay me, you get a mean comment back depending on your account
Isabella Rose Whitworth
Last person to post wins!
Izzy Whitworth wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 18:16I think this is actually a good idea! You should do it.Prat Pass wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 17:04 I'm gonna open a shop where every dime you pay me, you get a mean comment back depending on your account
Fr? Wait how do i open one?
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
In the Leaky Cauldron there is a place called Out Of Character Shops. If you go there you can make a new shop. I have a shop there that I just made like 2 minutes ago.
Isabella Rose Whitworth
Last person to post wins!
What's it called?
Last person to post wins!
This is what it's calledIzzy Whitworth wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 18:19 In the Leaky Cauldron there is a place called Out Of Character Shops. If you go there you can make a new shop. I have a shop there that I just made like 2 minutes ago.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
I already found it. And I ordered something too! I'll go to yours now.
Last person to post wins!
Simon! hi we got new people added to the club!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.