Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

[quote]Yes, Avatar: The Last Airbender

Unless your talking about the movie, then no, I haven't seen it

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That's not conisdered an anime i think, but yeah that one


also shhh, THERE IS NO MOVIE

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Wait, I'm pretty sure it is.

Anyways, would you like me to make you an avatar? Or another banner? They'll be for free

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Maybe,but i love that show

Also thanks but you already made me one,it's more than enough

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
foodie

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Do you think I should start my own shop for selling drawings and stuff? Am I even allowed to start a shop in First year?

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm gonna open a shop where every dime you pay me, you get a mean comment back depending on your account

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 14:57
Yes, Avatar: The Last Airbender

Unless your talking about the movie, then no, I haven't seen it
Yeah. There's a movie. It's just not related to the anime. is that what you were talking about, tracey?