A Charming Friend
March 22nd 2024
Dialogue
English: #e22400
Spanish: #fdc700
I casually strolled into Charms class. I'm in good mood today. It was Friday! Ohh and I liked Charms as well, it was fun and interesting. My favorite class do I daresay. It would be a close one between Charms and DADA. It was halfway through into the year and the lessons kept getting better and better. One of the reasons I liked Charms and DADA was that it was practical and we got to use our wands to do magic. I sat down on a empty desk at the front of the room and prepared my materials. My quill and parchment and the my 'Book of spells' by Miranda Goshawk.
More and more students started to file into the classroom and the class soon started. Today we were learning about 'Lumos' and 'Nox'. It was yet another cool lesson. By the end lesson we were practicing Lumos and Nox with our wands. I finished my work a little bit early and I wanted to socialize with my classmates for a bit. Maybe make some new friends.
"Isn't Charms the best class ever?" I asked my table mate for this class. She had honey-blonde hair and grey-blue eyes. I was interested if other students had the same opinion as me about classes at Hogwarts.
WC: 214/200 Tags: @Malin Penns
Last edited by Alejandro Garcia on 18 Aug 2024, 07:19, edited 1 time in total.
A Charming Friend
Reducio
Interacting with: @Alejandro Garcia
Reducio
Thoughts
Speaking
Speaking
Malin, in all her time at Hogwarts, had never actually been on time to a class. She was either two minutes late or fifteen minutes late with quite the story to tell.
Today was one of those two-minute-late days.
She strode into class, smiling brightly as she was rather proud of herself for only being mere minutes late. She waved to the professor as she walked in and took an empty seat next to a boy who looked very fascinated at this lesson.
She pulled out her wand, a nine-inch acacia wood one with an unpredictable phoenix feather core.
Today the class was learning two exceptional spells, Lumos and Nox. After the lecture part of the lesson, the class worked on the spells and the room was lit up with the lights of the student's wands.
Malin was still working on lighting her wand when someone spoke up.
"Isn't Charms the best class ever?" The boy next to her questioned.
Malin turned at the words, her concentration breaking and her wand setting off a mini explosion, turning her notes from the lesson to ashes.
She wasn't too surprised at the accident, as she had a reputation for accidental explosions, though she was disappointed that her lesson notes were now dust in the wind.
"I must say, I prefer Defense Against the Dark Arts," She said in response to her fellow Gryffindor's question, "But I'm biased because the professor gave me an O and said I did very well." She added with a smile.
"She's delightfully chaotic; A beautiful mess."
