Last person to post wins!
Lol!
*scrambles under a table and uses it for refuge while throwing food at everyone*
*scrambles under a table and uses it for refuge while throwing food at everyone*
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
We are no longer in a chat, we are in a Warzone! *Joins food fight and ducks under table with @Elizabeth Stonewall*
Last person to post wins!
Oh hey there. This might not be the best place after all.
*throws food out and ducks back in*
I'm going back into the open. More unrestricted movement.
*crawls out and joins in the more "damaging" part of the food fight*
Food fight! I don't think we could go to detention if too many kids are in a food fight. lol
*throws food out and ducks back in*
I'm going back into the open. More unrestricted movement.
*crawls out and joins in the more "damaging" part of the food fight*
Food fight! I don't think we could go to detention if too many kids are in a food fight. lol
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
Last person to post wins!
This is like a full on WAR now *dodges a flying kiwi and catches a steak* what the... *takes a bite* eww it's rare! *tosses it behind her* Oh well...
Isabella Rose Whitworth
Last person to post wins!
*gets a pie in the face*
Take that!
*throws a cucumber at the student who threw the pie*
Take that!
*throws a cucumber at the student who threw the pie*
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
Last person to post wins!
*dodges a potato* Love how this went from "last one to post wins" game to a chat which turned into an all out war. Oh look there's shrimp over there. Yum.
Isabella Rose Whitworth
Last person to post wins!
Got you *throws shrimp sauce on you point blank right as you get out your cover*
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
@Izzy Whitworth I am always here
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
*Still hides behind table thinking of plan as all out warfare happens all around me.*
Last person to post wins!
I am victorious! *Throws whipped cream at @Damion White and @Anthony Kingsmage*
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.