Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Lol!

*scrambles under a table and uses it for refuge while throwing food at everyone*

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
We are no longer in a chat, we are in a Warzone! *Joins food fight and ducks under table with @Elizabeth Stonewall*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh hey there. This might not be the best place after all.

*throws food out and ducks back in*

I'm going back into the open. More unrestricted movement.

*crawls out and joins in the more "damaging" part of the food fight*

Food fight! I don't think we could go to detention if too many kids are in a food fight. lol

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This is like a full on WAR now *dodges a flying kiwi and catches a steak* what the... *takes a bite* eww it's rare! *tosses it behind her* Oh well...

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*gets a pie in the face*

Take that!

*throws a cucumber at the student who threw the pie*

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*dodges a potato* Love how this went from "last one to post wins" game to a chat which turned into an all out war. Oh look there's shrimp over there. Yum.

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Got you *throws shrimp sauce on you point blank right as you get out your cover*

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@Izzy Whitworth I am always here

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Still hides behind table thinking of plan as all out warfare happens all around me.*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am victorious! *Throws whipped cream at @Damion White and @Anthony Kingsmage*

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.