Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*swaps it off your head and eats them*

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@ Damion White
*narrowly avoids getting hit by a pie* When did you get here?

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Why is there a food fight!

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ikr they're wasting food

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*throws candy at Prats head* Thats for eating my crown!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*catches it mid air with my mouth and eats it* WE'LL END UP WITH A SUGAR RUSH LIKE THIS

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well...You mean we are wasting food?
Better make a run or...actually...

FOOD FIGHT!

*joins in the food fight*

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Man, I leave for Five Minutes and I miss all the fun. Please don't throw food at me though, I just want to watch.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Then you'd better "leave" the room. Sorry if you get hit by food if you're in here.

*turns around and throws food*

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
(OOC) My teacher just asked a girl if she was fruity 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also I agree with @ Prat Pass , we are wasting food. Oh well it's fun

Isabella Rose Whitworth