Last person to post wins!
[quote]Aw thanks!
*happily takes the mochi and boba and hides it from Prat*
*happily takes the mochi and boba and hides it from Prat*
Last person to post wins!
Wow! Ya'll want some homemade chocolate chip cookies? *Gets some cookies out of nowhere
*
*
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Me please!
Last person to post wins!
I want some too mochi and boba and cookies too
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
@ Prat Pass
I'll be nice I guess



I'll be nice I guess



Isabella Rose Whitworth
Last person to post wins!
[quote]*drinks milk tea*
Last person to post wins!
here *hands Tracy her a cookie*
sprinkles cookie crumbs in Mr.prats hair when he isn't looking
sprinkles cookie crumbs in Mr.prats hair when he isn't looking
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Thanks,now i won't do stuff against you
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Yay! Cookie!
*happily takes the cookie and eats it*
*happily takes the cookie and eats it*